Every Apple Watch band Apple released. Ever.

How many Apple Watch bands do you own? OEM only.

• One band only.

Votes: 255 17.5%
  • 2/4

Votes: 560 38.4%
  • 5/8

Votes: 299 20.5%
  • 9/12

Votes: 99 6.8%
  • 12/15

Votes: 56 3.8%
  • 16/20

Votes: 43 3.0%
  • more than 20

Votes: 145 10.0%

• Total voters

nicho

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2008
Just start cruising once all this is over. They have formal nights for dinner, it’s pretty cool.

(or sell it to me)
I've been on a few with it already, actually. A couple when it was my "main" watch... I don't remember if I took it along for the ride in '18 when my S2 was my main watch. I know for sure it wouldn't be the only watch I take though. I'd have to pick up one of these:

mikedop

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I've been on a few with it already, actually. A couple when it was my "main" watch... I don't remember if I took it along for the ride in '18 when my S2 was my main watch. I know for sure it wouldn't be the only watch I take though. I'd have to pick up one of these:

I usually just carried it in the case it was boxed with.

nicho

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2008
I usually just carried it in the case it was boxed with.
OH! I still have that under my bed. Good thinking 😁

Money saved can fund a new watch band... just like I was going to buy the charging dock (for travel use only) and then decided since I have like 4 unused charging cables already and can dedicate one to my "travel cables" bag all I really need to get the same effect is a drinks coaster 😁 that realisation funded my new black stripe woven nylon that just arrived at my door

mikedop

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
OH! I still have that under my bed. Good thinking 😁

Money saved can fund a new watch band... just like I was going to buy the charging dock (for travel use only) and then decided since I have like 4 unused charging cables already and can dedicate one to my "travel cables" bag all I really need to get the same effect is a drinks coaster 😁 that realisation funded my new black stripe woven nylon that just arrived at my door
Everyone’s getting new black stripes right after I lose mine. I think someone is taunting me.

DanceNation

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2020
Updated the wall this morning after a hectic week. I have Pride Band 2020 on the way and a White Leather Loop on the Way.... other then that, I Present: Every Sport Band, Sport Loop, Nike Band, Nike Loop, and Leather Loop. Plus a handful of other goodies...

Not pictured.. an hermes band I have yet to unbox, and 8 more Nylons I need to make space for.

Bring on Fall 2020.

View attachment 939306
View attachment 939307
As if I visited the museum of watch bands. Awesome!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.