Everything super smooth except…

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by melapple, Sep 18, 2013.

1. melapple macrumors regular

Installed OTA from iOS 6.1.4. Everything is super smooth except when scrolling wallpapers section with the static wallpapers…it skips a couple of frames here and there when scrolling through them. Anybody experiencing this?

2. oplix macrumors 65816

oplix

open messages app, pop the keyboard up then rotate to landscape. welcome to vomiting.

3. !GS51! macrumors regular

Yea it happens to all of us, in addition to other annoying things you can view the threads in the forums and check the problems relating to iOS 7

4. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

What's wrong?

5. BFG86 macrumors 6502

3 things that I don't really like about ios 7

The animations

The app switcher. The switcher in 6 was much simpler and faster.

I liked the notification center in 6 better as well. The different sections for notifications is dumb.

6. benji888 macrumors 65816

benji888

I like the animations, but, to each his own.

Are you nuts? The switcher in iOS 6 was not faster...especially at deleting...press and hold icon, wait, then press exactly on "x" in corner to delete, took so long to delete apps, ugh, iOS 7 is so much easier to open, then just swipe up and away now. But, iPhone 5 here, what are you using?

One very nice thing about notifications in iOS 7...when you get a notification at top and you need to press a button up there, you don't have to wait for it to go away, you can just swipe it up and away (or pull down and open notifications, if you prefer to look at them).

7. Fzang macrumors 65816

Fzang

Open Spotlight. Shudder.

And the back and forth animations take way too long if you're scrolling fast because you know where to go.

8. melapple thread starter macrumors regular

I wasn't talking about other animations which are all smooth on my iPhone 5. Only the stll wallpapers page