Evidence scant California's licensed

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, May 20, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

to a degree, I am happy the insurance CO's did not profit. you can't squeeze blood from a turnip if they make crap wages last thing they are going to get is insurance when food comes first, where they do eat it is when O-care takes their EIC refund.

2. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

don't be so silly......illegal immigrants don't file income tax returns so they don't get EIC refunds :p

3. Robisan macrumors 6502

First, I understand how you'd rightly be embarrassed that you're citing a Fox News story, so well played omitting a link. :p

Second, insurance companies insure automobiles, not people. Likewise, the state does not track and verify insurance through drivers licenses. It tracks and verifies via auto registration.

So, Fox News dumb***es, the reason the licensing program provides "scant evidence" on insurance is because we don't track insurance through licenses. We track it through vehicles because that's what's insured.

4. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Driving an uninsured vehicle should be a felony.

Driving an uninsured vehicle should cost you your drivers licence.

Uninsured vehicles should loose their regristration.

And then I woke up and realized I don't live in a banana-republic :p

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seriously dude? Illegal immigrants are not eligible for EIC or Obamacare. Sorry, I was unable to find a meme to communicate this to you.

6. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Who needs obamacare when you can just go to the ER and skip the paying part.

How illegals get drivers licenses is mind boggling, you have their address now deport.

7. zin macrumors 6502

Anybody entering an emergency room should be treated regardless of their immigration status or ability to pay.

8. Robisan macrumors 6502

Nonsense. Taxpayers should not have to pay and they should turned away to suffer or die because pro life.

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Anyone filing taxes and meeting he income guidelines is eligible for EIC . you don't have to be legal, what you need is an. ITIN. I know plenty who do it

10. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Sure they do. With a fake SSN they stole or an ITIN.
    --- Post Merged, May 23, 2016 ---
    Indeed.

11. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese