Evidence Trump Isn't Sorry About What He's said/done

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
This guy is losing his mind on Twitter today! He just won't stop!

He's declared war against the GOP from the looks of it.
Good. At this point it isn't Democratic vs. Republican. It's Trump vs. War mongering globalists.

I also think you need a megathread for his tweets. You post plenty of them.

Reactions: jkcerda

bent christian

Suspended
Nov 5, 2015
Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 12.17.33 PM.png

Trump's son is now defending his father's habits of sexual assault and rape as the result of being an 'alpha male personality'.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
GOING To get real interesting if he wins.
Way too early too tell, despite it all. Everything else in this election has been, shall we say, "atypical" so to assume there will be a landslide - whether or not there is one and/or if there is hacking or other trickery involved - is just as futile.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Yeah, experience in being a warmonger.
Based on Trump's lack of political awareness and his penchant to go nuclear - I'm not sure you have a very valid argument to stand on.

And don't read into the expression here (literally) - but the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Trump is a complete wild card. I'm not much of a gambler. I'll happily take my choices of 4/8 years of "the same." Which given today's climate isn't likely to be all that "the same" anyway.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Based on Trump's lack of political awareness and his penchant to go nuclear - I'm not sure you have a very valid argument to stand on.

And don't read into the expression here (literally) - but the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Trump is a complete wild card. I'm not much of a gambler. I'll happily take my choices of 4/8 years of "the same." Which given today's climate isn't likely to be all that "the same" anyway.
that's not how the GOVT works when republicans are in power .