Ex-Christie Aides Convicted in George Washington Bridge Case

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by WarHeadz, Nov 4, 2016.

1. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Guilty on all charges. Christie knew about it, I have no doubt. Time to impeach him too.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'm sure Christie will bring the same skills in hiring people to his job as Trump's transition guy. Oh wait, the only transition Trump will be doing is the one to retarget his brand to rednecks and racists.

3. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

4. ActionableMango macrumors 604

ActionableMango

I agree, it should go all the way to the top. In Clinton's case, too.

5. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I have no problem with that. As long as it happens after the election and Tim Kaine becomes President instead of religious nut job Mike Pence.

6. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

What do you expect from a State that doesn't allow people to pump their own gas.

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Per NBC, Chris Christie was supposed to be out on the campaign trail for Trump this final weekend. Those appearances have now been scrapped. Interesting.

8. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Say what you will but it's incredibly convenient in the winter when you don't need to stand in the freezing cold pumping your own gas. We consider it a feature, not a flaw. ;)

9. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

These guys should be locked up. As someone who has spent a lot of time in NYC traffic, better yet my 60+ YO father who has commuted in from Connecticut 5+ days a week for decades, this is unacceptable behavior. No body has the right to steal valuable time like that from innocent people out of petty vengeance.

Personally, I think Trump is an idiot to be hanging out with Christie with all of this nonsense shaking out... at the very least for his own security.

10. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I was there on a business trip one winter, right after a snowstorm and it might be convenient but it still confused the hell out of me. Being cheap even when expensing something, I kept looking for a self serve station. I drove past station after station in vain looking on my way back to the airport. :D

11. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

On the other hand, I went to Pennsylvania to visit a friend and pulled up to a gas pump and waited for an attendant for a good 5 minutes while mumbling to myself about the terrible service.

12. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

And has jughandles because left turns are too hard.

13. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

Good. White flight should have a price.

All the Italians and Irish left and the city is now filled with millennial gentrification hell.

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Well there's a reason Cristie was missing from my list of decent republicans.

15. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I stopped in NJ returning back from NYC. Pumped my own gas and was wondering why everyone was staring at me. Oops.

16. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

This is bad news. Giuliani is now the front runner for AG. Fat and corrupt beats racist, bigoted and corrupt.