Exact price of a preorder.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atlrep, Sep 13, 2012.

1. atlrep macrumors newbie

atlrep

I am already in a family plan with AT&T and am able to upgrade, but what is the exact amount I'll have to pay when I preorder the iPhone 5 32gb

I have $325 in my account right now, but will I have to pay the upgrade fee or anything us when I preorder it or is $325 enough.
    I'm a little tight on money right now so I'm just making sure I have enough.

Thanks.

2. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

32GB iPhones come out to around 360 dollars after taxes.... they tax the full price of the phone... Activation fee will be oin the monthly bill

3. whoknows87 macrumors 6502a

whoknows87

upgrade and sell it , pocket some extra $ in your pocket, get a few months after the hype dies down price might come down just a little

4. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

If you only have $325 in your account, maybe you shouldn't be using the last of your money to buy a cell phone...

5. basketball762 macrumors regular

Just want to correct you on your post...they only charge the full price of the phone in CA, MA, and RI. Every other state they tax it based on the total price of checking out. Just wanted to correct that cause when I was pricing it out i was confused if they taxed on the full price phone or just 2 year upgrade price.

6. atlrep thread starter macrumors newbie

atlrep

I get my next paycheck tommorow afternoon, but let's be honest... your feedback on my personal life was not needed.

----------

So does that mean it will be $321?

7. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

Then get a credit card and you don't need to worry.

8. atlrep thread starter macrumors newbie

atlrep

I'm a college student working a minimum wage job, that's probably the worst advice I could get.

9. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

Well **** me then. California always getting screwed. lol.