Exchange server problem (office365)

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by jiiikoo, Aug 17, 2017.

1. jiiikoo macrumors newbie

Has anyone experienced difficulties while using Office 365 while on the iOS 11 beta? Not sure if it's related to the beta, but for about 3-4 weeks now I've been having problems on all of my devices (iPad, iPhone and Mac). My devices seem to either forget the password to the service, or the password they try to use doesn't work. I have to enter my password about once a day now, and the next day, again.

2. campyguy macrumors 68040

One bit to consider, this coming from a user of O365 and an owner of a couple of Exchange Servers.

For the two iPhones and iPad I install the latest beta on and for each Fast Ring update on my Lumia 640, both O365 and Exchange Servers "see" the updated devices as "new" devices - I go through the authentication/app password procedure again with each affected device and (relatively) normal behavior resumes again. Until the next update…

With my backup iPhone, still on 10.3.3, I don't have these issues, using the same accounts. I also go through the re-authentication procedure when a device is wiped/restored.