Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eagles2214

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2009
Michigan
And I hope they also bring out the tablet (if they do) under AT&T's network. Sorry, but "big red" sucks down here... anyone using Verizon down here only hear garble... garble... garble... click!

I also greatly prefer AT&T over Verizon, my speeds are great on my iPhone with no dropped calls. Verizon just wants to stir up the pot by getting people to think their getting the iPhone but are just getting the Tablet. The Tablet should defiantly run on AT&T's network.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
I also greatly prefer AT&T over Verizon, my speeds are great on my iPhone with no dropped calls. Verizon just wants to stir up the pot by getting people to think their getting the iPhone but are just getting the Tablet. The Tablet should defiantly run on AT&T's network.

Defiantly?

Why can't it be all the 3G and CDMA networks? Chips exist that can do both.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
They are going to announce the Droid3GS and VZW customers will be pissed at the money they paid for the first Droid. :p

stockscalper

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2003
Area 51
Wait til all the Verizon Worthless fanboys realize VW puts caps on data usage, meaning the iPhone will be crippled right out of the gate.

icyfire

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2010
Yes, which is why I want it to run on AT&T's powerful network. Also, the fact it runs on AT&T's network means I can use it anywhere else there is a GSM based carrier, which is pretty much all over the globe.

Yes the powerful AT&T network that cannot handle NYC and a host of other places. Sorry, Verizon absolutely kicks AT&T's butt in reliability. That said, AT&T is definitely faster... where it works.

dukeace2094

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2010
San Jose, CA
verizon commercial related

if anyone has seen that commoercial for verizon where the man flips the 9 in 99.99 to a 6 to make it 69.99. He uses his hand like a touch screen in that commercial. maybe a hint at a touchscreen device coming? (tablet, vzn iphone) :apple:

renewed

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2009
Bemalte Blumen duften nicht.
Lol :)
I know, after tommorow they will still continue untill june/july at least.

No. It'll always continue. Not complaining because that's what this forum truely is about, rumors. I can understand the frustration of the same threads lined up 5 deep with the same subject though.

Once June/July rolls around there will be more. Just look at when 3.0 came out, then it was "when is mms coming?". A new iPhone comes out, it'll be "when is the next one coming out; memory upgrade in the works like the 2G?; why didn't apple put that automated bed making application i asked for on it?; will XYZ phone kill this new iPhone?"

It's never ending and I for one enjoy the ride.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.