Executive Relations Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bwhli, Oct 23, 2012.

1. bwhli macrumors 6502a

bwhli

I've been dealing with executive relations about my iPhone 5. I shipped out my old iPhone 5, and the agent said they received it about a week and a half ago and that he was waiting to receive tracking info for my replacement. It's been a week and a half now and I've heard nothing. Tried calling and emailing the past few days, but I've got voicemail and no email responses. As far as I know, he is not on vacation. I'm starting to get worried. Does anyone know who I could contact? I'm not sure if I can get to executive relations through normal AppleCare.

2. zub3qin macrumors 65816

zub3qin

On a similar topic, have anyone that has used Apple Executive Relations ever found them to be any better than regular tech support/Genius bar?

3. Mrbobb macrumors 601

With a service name like "Executive Relation" I would expect 30 minutes delivery, or some guy is taking the next flight from Cupertino to deliver me the phone.

4. bwhli thread starter macrumors 6502a

bwhli

This is my first time dealing with executive relations, so I'm not really sure... From the experience so far, it seems like it's taking a lot longer than it should. With that said, I hope the agent is okay.

5. Appleseeds macrumors regular

LOL I truly hope your joking.

6. travo112 macrumors newbie

Exactly or a "care" package being dropped via a tiny parachute to my front door

7. bwhli thread starter macrumors 6502a

bwhli

So no one has any suggestions on who I should contact? I guess I'll try AppleCare tomorrow.

8. Myiphone7 macrumors 6502a

Or 100,000 shares of apple, on them. For all my troubles. Tim Cook would be like "no way can't you see we trying to make more money and screw our buyers over? New ipad worse screen and performance, but more monaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!"