Experiences with orange (UK)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Onimusha370, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Onimusha370 macrumors 6502a

Hey everyone,

Just pre ordered an iPhone 5 with orange after many years of poor 3G service on O2, wondered what people think of orange's 3G coverage, and the general service that you get with them.

Cheers :)

2. Onimusha370 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. adenbeckitt macrumors member

I can't really say for Orange but I can tell you that T-Mobile has pretty much always been great for me and they now share signal (Switching from "T-Mobile" to "T-Mobile Orange" on the signal bar).

Very soon it'll all merge and it'll say "EE". A long story short - yeah, they have some cracking signal.

4. Hustle macrumors 6502a

Orange will become EE very soon. I have always found Orange signal to be okay, but have found O2 better.

I guess it depends on where you live. I'm in London, so have found all networks to be fine.

BTW, did you order online and if so, have you received an email or text confirmation? I ordered yesterday, but have received nothing yet. If I track it, it says Order Being Readied For Dispatch.

5. gusping macrumors 6502

I also ordered online and received a confirmation email shortly after. if i were you i would give them a call.