Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 16, 2002
Well there is a new version out, as of today. It's past beta and on to final now. You can download it here.

And.....what about a X client 3.0? Well Vijay Pande has says that they are now working on a X 3.0 version. PC's first, macs last, as always...

I have a question about the new config setup: There is now an advanced option that let's you set some things yourself. One of the options is Machine ID. The default is 1, and the range is 1-4. I have yet to find any information on this.

Thanks for your feedback.

firewire2001

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2002
Hong Kong
hey.. i dl'ed the newest fah for my pc and it seems to process units a lot faster -- one frame used to take about 14 mintues as it takes about 8-9 minutes now..

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by j763
um.. what's wrong with Folding Control, dude. Multiprocessor support etc.etc. F@H3 for OS X isn't worth waiting for.
Nothing. I just don't use it and have seen more problems w/CLI/Control than graphical on the Mac. F@H3 is worth waiting for, but in the meatime. I'll be folding away slowly....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.