Face time ATT

silentblades

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2009
So me and the wife have our new Iphone 5s. I attempted numerous times to do facetime on 4G but it would not connect. I swear I read somewhere that ATT would allow it now. Am I wrong?

AFDoc

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
/sigh typical ATT. Thanks for the info no matter how bad lol. Curse you ATT!:mad:
Why curse att? They are trying to maximize their profits as we are trying to maximize our value. It's always a battle, us v them. IF you're not happy vote with your wallet and move on to another carrier. Don't like the way a company is treating you, hit them where it matters. Just an idea.

jk4lebron23

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2010
Nashville,TN
Same problem here...lady said I would have to change plans and the other started at 99 dollars for 2gb and would make my family member lose their unlimited data

Salukipilot4590

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Why curse att? They are trying to maximize their profits as we are trying to maximize our value. It's always a battle, us v them. IF you're not happy vote with your wallet and move on to another carrier. Don't like the way a company is treating you, hit them where it matters. Just an idea.
Excellent advice except after you sign a two year agreement.

Beezzy

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2011
So me and the wife have our new Iphone 5s. I attempted numerous times to do facetime on 4G but it would not connect. I swear I read somewhere that ATT would allow it now. Am I wrong?
You have to have a shared data plan. That's for both the 4S and the 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.