Facebook Developer Quits, Says The iPad App Will Never See The Light Of Day!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Spooner83, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spooner83 macrumors regular

Spooner83

It all makes sense now, I've been saying this since summer that something was fishy about it taking so long to release! ***** Facebook! http://ow.ly/6FkxX

2. musika macrumors 65816

musika

Well that's unfortunate. Hopefully it's picked up again by another developer... But I treat my iPad like a computer. I use safari for a lot, much more than on iPhone. Apps aren't as necessary for the common website as they are on iPhone. While convenient sometimes, I think with iOS 5 tabbed browsing on iPad, more and more people will treat iPad this way. There will be less of a need for apps that only duplicate website functionality, due to a more efficient, desktop-esc browsing experience and that convieneice of apps simply to rearange a website for a mobile device, such as iPad, will go down. Having said that, an app couldn't have hurt, anyway, at least to provide an option for people.

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

While the interface looked good, it doesn't really bother me due to the combination of the site and other FB apps.

4. Spooner83 thread starter macrumors regular

Spooner83

Post this image on your social networks if you agree. Send a message to Facebook! [​IMG]

5. greenbulb macrumors newbie

Well this is pretty bad news, although I hope they can find another developer to continue on with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.