Facebook / Google (and more) Apps not showing after upgrade to 7.0.4 (iPhone 5S)

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Percy Thrower, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Percy Thrower macrumors newbie

Anyone else getting this? It's driving me mad.

After upgrading to 7.0.4 some of my apps won't show up even though they are installed.
    I've performed a hard reset the phone, deleted the apps then re-installed, signed in & out of my apple ID multiple times, tried the 'reset home screen layout' option, all without success. I've also tried enabing & disabling restrictions including the age limits etc.

When I go to SETTINGS > GENERAL > USAGE strangely it's the apps without a title next to them that are the ones not showing up.

See screenshot:

[​IMG]

Curiously when I then go to delete one of these (no name) apps I get them message: Deleting "(null)" will also delete all of it's documents & data. Then the option to Delete App or Cancel
    When I try to update & open the app from the appstore on my phone all I get is the +OPEN button which is completely unresponsive.

Like this:

[​IMG]

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a solution other than the ones I've already attempted above?

Help! :(

2. Percy Thrower thread starter macrumors newbie

Over 500 views & nobody has a clue what's wrong?
    Am I really that alone on experiencing this problem. :confused:
    Maybe I'm more screwed than I thought!

3. Thierry ba macrumors 6502a

4. joshforman macrumors regular

Go to settings to restrictions and see if you have any parental locks on that may be preventing access to certain apps. I remember a while back there were certain apps on my phone but I could not find them even though they were absolutely installed. Either there was some sort of restriction turned on already, or I had to turn it on and then turn it back off to sort of rekajigger it.

5. Saileshbreaker macrumors regular

Connect to iTunes, remove the app from the list, then reinstall

6. CaptainOlimar macrumors newbie

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Found any resolution yet?