Factor This In

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Plutonius, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Plutonius, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016

Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

For those that might be interested, a pretty good Bill O'Reilly interview in an article.

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

**** Bill O'Reilly.

(I guess that puts me in the category of, "not interested.")

3. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

4. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Back to the birtherism again?

5. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

He doesn't believe in the birtherism thing....

6. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Not intending to be rude, or somehow violate the forum rules: But could you please put a little description of what it is we're clicking on when providing links.

For reasons I'm sure you can understand, I've become very wary of clicking on links where I have no idea where I'm going. Getting "Rickrolled" is, these days, the least bad thing that can happen to you.

You don't have to give the whole game away. Just something like "Bill O'Reilly discusses an interesting theory of Presidential eligibility". People can figure out for themselves if they are interested in watching Bill O'Reilly or not.

7. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

He called Obama a good person and his family good role models, but his policy crappy (a lot of it in execution not intent).

8. Plutonius, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016

Plutonius thread starter macrumors 604

Plutonius

Apologies. He discussed a little of everything. What interested me is when he discussed the importance of entertainment in news / talk shows. The link is a written article.

That's why I specified "for those that are interested" :). Like him or dislike him, it is a good interview in the article.