Fake iPhone 5's in Taiwan :)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Drunken Master, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Drunken Master macrumors 65816

Drunken Master

Saw these today, I held one, they were clearly fake since the screen was plastic, but figured they were funny:

[​IMG]

2. al0513 macrumors 6502

Pretty cool.. How much are they? Will you send me one? :)

3. Drunken Master thread starter macrumors 65816

Drunken Master

Not sure, the cell phone guy just got them delivered by a courier as I was standing there. I'd imagine they cost a bit too much, all things considered!

4. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

if this will be the design of the new iPhone 5, apple just got slapped in the face. A company who is sworn to secrecy regarding any products they create is really pathetic to see how this 3rd generation re-design has gone down in history as the most leaked piece ever.

Sure the iphone 4 was stolen at a bar and leaked but it's nothing compared to this iphone 5; it's almost like ruining the iphone 5 unveiling one component at a time. I'm surprised we have not see the actual unit turned on and everything featured.

In fact, I'm going to bet that come 2 days before 9/12, we will see some vietnamese site unveil the iphone 5 in full details with power on, camera's working, and everything detailed in HD before apple has even presented the next gen iPhone on stage.

Double down on security means absolutely NOTHING. Pathetic.

5. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

What exactly are you complaining about?

As a company becomes larger and more successful, it gets much harder to keep things under wraps. Besides, we will see it in a matter of days.

If you don't want to see leaks and rumors, don't visit such websites.

6. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

7. MLG macrumors regular

Pretty sad when a knock-off comes out before the real thing!