Family Brawls at Disneyland

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Have you seen this video? Disgusting. Shame on the family AND I'm honestly shocked it took 4+ minutes for security to get on the scene.

Warning: This is hard to watch.

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
All I gotta say is they're two pathetic examples of men and fathers.:mad:

Almost everything about them offends personal morals and ideal of manhood. First off, two posturing guys afraid to throw a punch at someone their size.:rolleyes: Y'all call all that dancing around fighting?:oops: Pathetic. If you're gonna fight, end it quick.

Worse, when they do throw a punch, they punch the women.:mad::mad::mad: This goes against everything I've been taught and believe in. In Old Country, we have a saying that roughly translate, "You don't strike a woman, not even with a rose." I was taught by my Sifu not to do bodily harm when possible in subduing a non-fighter. The power difference between a trained fighter a some bloke off the street is huge. In this instance, I would not have hesitated to crack a few ribs and take out a knee, even if it results in jail time.

velocityg4

macrumors 601
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
It would have been epic if an actor in a Mickey Mouse costume tackled the guy in the red shirt.:cool:

Their park security is pretty worthless. Probably too worried about lawsuits. I suppose it depends on the state. As it is a breach of the peace. I believe they have the right to restrain and make a citizen's arrest.

lostngone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2003
Anchorage
Happiest place on earth!

I would not have called the police, I would have just left or watched from a safe distance.

People are mad that white people call the police to much on innocent minorities already. I refuse to continue that horrible stereotype.

Last edited:

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Shame on them for doing that in public and making children cry. Shame on two men who had to slap each other because they couldn't fist fight if their life depended on it. Dancing around like drunk birds. Yeesh.

Reactions: VulchR

sim667

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2010
Luckily they weren't carrying weapons, there'd have been a number of bodies on the floor, including toddlers, whilst morons the world over banged on about "responsible gun owners".

pshufd

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
Luckily they weren't carrying weapons, there'd have been a number of bodies on the floor, including toddlers, whilst morons the world over banged on about "responsible gun owners".
It's FL, a SYG state. You also don't know who has a knife or nunchucks or who happens to be an MMA fighter.