Family Finds Raw Meat Instead Of iPod Inside Sealed Box

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
This should be filed under H for Humor.

Did she eat the meat™? god I am sick. I need professional help.

Here's to the Crazy Ones

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
Raw meat in lieu of the iPod is one thing. However, a really thoughtful employee would have also included some potatoes.

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
Deepdale said:
Raw meat in lieu of the iPod is one thing. However, a really thoughtful employee would have also included some potatoes.

Not if you are focused on an all protein diet!!:D :D :eek:

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
I would be PISSED! But that still is unbelievably funny, maybe some type of inside joke at a factory? I would just love to know what the person was thinking

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
In the first link, the story states that "Rachel Cambra purchased a new high-tech iPod for her daughter as a gift this week."

In the latter link it mentions that "Rachel Cambra, a mom and an employee of that Wal-Mart store, gave her son a Christmas gift which she believed to be a Video iPod she had put on layaway."

Before getting to the meat of this dilemma, should it be that difficult for either the mother or crack reporter to get all the basic facts straight?

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
I suppose that salted meat, like cold cuts, would keep for a while... but why on earth would someone go to all the trouble to do that?

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
At least disgruntled employees in Hawaii dont go "postal". And at least it was wrapped. Looks like smoked salmon to me. If they had only thrown in a bagel too.