Family Guy - North by North Quahog Leaked!!!

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
I guess Tiger is not the only thing leaked early. The season premiere of Family Guy called North by North Quahog is out on the intra-web.
I just finished watching and it was bloody hilarious!!!

Attachments

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
sorry, the file is over two hundred megs...much too big to send im afraid. your best bet is too dig around the newsgroups like i did or you could wait a couple weeks til it airs on fox.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
I love the Family Guy.

Is it legal to download these programs though? I know they play on free-to-air channels (well here in Australia they do) but isn't it ripping off the TV networks or something? It just doesn't quite seem right. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being all judgemental, I'm just wondering because I've got a pretty anti-illegal stance I take on my iBook and I don't wanna break it.

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
Love the show. Won't spoil it by watching any preview.

BTW, I work with a guy that looks just like Peter. MAde the mistake of calling him Peter one time, and boy did he get mad.

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
Josh396 said:
Where did you find it at?
first things first, i do not wish to violate any forum rules by encouraging activity some might deem illegal. that being said, i can only say that i downloaded it from the newsgroups.

AnewMac

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2004
The Northern Plains of OK!
I have been out of the loop for a while. How many new episodes are they planning on making before Fox in thier infinite wisdom cancels them again? Sheesh if they get keep it in a good time slot for longer than a couple weeks, the ratings might go up. Anxiously awaiting some good laughs!

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
AnewMac said:
I have been out of the loop for a while. How many new episodes are they planning on making before Fox in thier infinite wisdom cancels them again? Sheesh if they get keep it in a good time slot for longer than a couple weeks, the ratings might go up. Anxiously awaiting some good laughs!
I actually think Fox is now going to use the "Its Better to Burn Out Than To Fade Away" opposite the way it did. It cancelled family guy at its highest point - it was JUST beginning to get popular. Now, four years later, it is still critiqued as the best show... and so they are going to bring it back but the way they did the simpsons so that after like three seasons it wont be funny anymore...

I heard they picked up 22 more episodes though!

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
i'd just like to say that the link Josh396 gave me works and it's a nice, fast torrent and such. family guy is awesome! my favorite episode so far is the one about toad where peter dresses up as lando griffin. the one where they're rich is good too :p

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
Does anyone know if the schedule will be every sunday is Animation Domination (a horrible name by the way)?

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
homerjward said:
i'd just like to say that the link Josh396 gave me works and it's a nice, fast torrent and such. family guy is awesome! my favorite episode so far is the one about toad where peter dresses up as lando griffin. the one where they're rich is good too :p
Ahh, you like the episode "Peter Peter, Caviar Eater" and "Lets Go To The Hop"...

my favorite episode of all time: "To Love and Die in Dixie," where the Griffins move down south because they are being chased by a criminal.

Meg: "You know, that criminal is chasing MY brother"
6 year old girl: "Mah Dawtur wuld absolutly Luve you!"

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
I approve! ;) :cool:

Can't wait for the premiere myself, it has been too long since I've seen any new Family Guys and all my FG DVDs are practically worn out!

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
That was the funnist thing i have ever seen. I will definitally be watching it again May 1st w00t!!!!!

I've been waited for this to long. Anyone out there who works on this show i love you. You guys are genius.