Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VeNoMiZeD

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
San Francisco
Hey there,

I have a family member that is at an ATT store about to purchase a new individual plan that currently has an HTC ARIA phone. She does not want to purchase a new phone and wants to continue using her HTC. She is allowing me to use her new customer pricing on the White Iphone 4. My questions is, since she will be handing over the Iphone to me. How do I keep her in the requirements needed to get the discount with her new plan, while she's still using her HTC? I know the Iphone 4 has the micro sim, not sure on the HTC. Thanks and hopefully I made sense on what I'm asking.

aneftp

macrumors 601
Jul 28, 2007
Hey there,

I have a family member that is at an ATT store about to purchase a new individual plan that currently has an HTC ARIA phone. She does not want to purchase a new phone and wants to continue using her HTC. She is allowing me to use her new customer pricing on the White Iphone 4. My questions is, since she will be handing over the Iphone to me. How do I keep her in the requirements needed to get the discount with her new plan, while she's still using her HTC? I know the Iphone 4 has the micro sim, not sure on the HTC. Thanks and hopefully I made sense on what I'm asking.

Simple. No requirements needed. Have her buy the iPhone on her account (or u immediately buy phone with ur money). Let them add iPhone to her line. Than immediately take sim out of her iPhone. Take iPhone. Have rep comfigure iPhone with new microsim to ur account.

Than the rep will change her family member sim back to mini sim and she can put mini back to her old phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.