Favor factory? Huma emails reveal Clinton allies seeking jobs, meetings

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Aug 2, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. darksithpro macrumors regular

In before the others say she's irreverent and you're deflecting!

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

4. darksithpro macrumors regular

These are the type of Politicians which cost you guys the election and is now the reason we have Trump. Remember that.

5. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

That argument MIGHT have some legs if Trump was some sort of scandal-free saint, but he isn't and never was. No, propaganda and collective stupidity and racism amongst uneducated whites is the reason we have Trump. Let's stop sugarcoating it.

6. darksithpro macrumors regular

He's the President, she's not. I rest my case.

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

....and your point?

8. darksithpro macrumors regular

Maybe your party should run more honest candidates, actual progressives, not corrupt ones engaged in pay to play schemes.

9. adamneer macrumors 6502

That list sums up everything Donald Trump has quite blatantly done while in office. I think you'll find that most democrats would be quite happy to see Hillary Clinton prosecuted for any potential crimes, as long as the current president is actually held accountable for his actions as well.

10. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

does NOT appear to be the case here in the forum at least :p

11. adamneer macrumors 6502

I'd argue Trump's election demonstrates the need for considerably less honesty, considerably more corruption and the promise to appoint all family members and party donors to top positions in the administration.

12. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Donald Trump might be the biggest pathological lying crook of a president this country has ever had. The entire notion that he won the election because his opponent was somehow "less honest" is laughable at best. He won because Americans are stupid as f**k.

You say Democrats should elect more honest candidates, but you seem to forget who your party just elected President. Why do Republicans hold themselves to such low standards? If you people held your elected officials to the same standards you held Democrats to, maybe our federal government wouldn't be in a state of turmoil today.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Bernie would have beaten Trump. I think trump won in part because he was NOT seen as part of the establishment at the time.....

14. darksithpro macrumors regular

You win a prize!

15. adamneer macrumors 6502

That's probably because it appears the republican congress has no interest in punishing Trump for the same things they accuse Clinton of having done. That, and the fact that after countless investigations already run by republicans, they failed to convict her of a single crime.

16. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Pretty stupid, considering all the photos of him hobnobbing with the Clintons.

So how about now? Are the idiot masses finally accepting that he was always part of the establishment?

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

personally I think they have failed to convict her because she would bring down plenty of others :eek:
    trump? investigation still ongoing so let's wait & see how it plays out.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017 ---
    nope, you know why? because liberals scream just about every single tweet all over the place, keep crying wolf over anything & everything and people cease to care..............

18. adamneer macrumors 6502

I think it's possible he would have won, but it's hard to say how much damage the accusations of communism would have hurt his chances in the general election. If there's one thing republicans do well, it's convincing Americans to be afraid of their opposition.

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

er, that applies to BOTH parties................ Bernie had my vote till he sold out & endorse the crooked one :mad:

20. adamneer macrumors 6502

I guess if you're going based off the assumption that castigating bad people is the same as castigating innocuous ones.

21. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Ahh, so it's STILL us that are the problem. It's not the fault of the people for being ignorant, it's liberals fault for pointing out the chaos in the country and making people so indifferent to it. It's not the creators of the chaos that are the problem, it's the whistleblowers.

....now, do you see how f***ing stupid that sounds?

With a mentality like yours, America doesn't deserve to have anything nice. We suck. I give up.

22. zin macrumors 6502

We've just lost an election and our blue wall because we called everyone who disagrees with us a racist, bigot, stupid... let's double down on this strategy, it will work eventually.......

23. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

if we could meet and have a few drinks I would explain it better to you :D
    whistle blowing about relevant things get peoples attention, making threads every time trump farts/tweets/says something stupid/goes to mar lago ,,,,,,,,,,,,, nope. got tired of all of that. what you don't get still is that trump is playing you all like a fiddle and getting away with it.

EDIT, remember when the guy (Maddow) said he had something on trumps Taxes? and it turned out that he paid more than Bernie percentage wise???????

24. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

We didn't lose the election for calling them stupid, we lost the election because they ARE stupid. And now they get to suffer for it! Yayyyy!
    --- Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017 ---
    PM me, i'm down.

25. zin macrumors 6502

Case in point.