Favorite Cereal?

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
sorry... i didn't think that there was a topic already on this. And here I was thinking i was original.

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Savage Henry said:
Man, this was covered nearly 8 months ago .... and my choice still hasn't changed !!
No, this is a different topic. :)

That thread asked what you ate for breakfast. This thread asks what cereal you like most. :)

My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats (with or without almonds). You could eat it every day for a year, and you'd still love it. :)

Savage Henry

macrumors 65816
dotnina said:
No, this is a different topic. :)

That thread asked what you ate for breakfast. This thread asks what cereal you like most. :)

My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats (with or without almonds). You could eat it every day for a year, and you'd still love it. :)
Yoiks! you may get a few points for pedantry, but I think I deserve at least one point for remembering an eight month old thread about breakfast cereal!! ;)

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
One of the following:

Corn Pops/Golden Grahams/Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Honey Bunches of Oats/Lucky Charms/Frosted Flakes...

... okay, so I like a lot of cereals :rolleyes:

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
I really go through phases with this, but some greatest hits would be:

Count Chocula
Lucky Charms
Cheerios
Special K (the strawberry kind sometimes)

On a side note, I used to love Boo-Berry (I think it was called),the blue relative of Count Chocula, but I never see it around (Cleveland OH) anymore. What the heck happened?

Nowadays it's just bagels for me - no time for cereal. :( :mad:

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Special K with bannanas and strawberries and whole milk. breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. delicious any time. or something I don't have time to make anymore, but I love love love homemade granola.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I enjoy all kinds of multi grain cereals. Don't like the sweet cereals with sugar added. Enjoy having a variety of cereals. All of them are considered healthy. So as you can tell I don't really have a favorite. I easy to please, eat what my wife serves.