Favorite feature on iPhone 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by c613m, Sep 23, 2013.

?

Favorite iPhone 5S feature

1. Touch ID

41 vote(s)
    54.7%
  2. Improved Camera

19 vote(s)
    25.3%
  3. 64-Bit Architecture

8 vote(s)
    10.7%
  4. New colors available

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. Other (please specify)

3 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. c613m macrumors 6502

c613m

As title suggested, let's vote! What's your favorite new feature.

2. Popsie macrumors member

3. 147798 Suspended

Out of this list, I chose the finger print password, but as I came from an iPhone 4, the actually answer is -- EVERYTHING!

4. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

Battery does seem to be better so far, but man is Touch ID cool.

I have NEVER had a pass code to lock my phone because I felt it was to inconvenient to type it in every single time i use my phone. Thanks to Touch ID I now have a level of security I never had before. And it works wonderfully. Once it's opened up to include more things it will be a major game changer in the mobile phone market.

It's strangely gratifying to simply place your finger on the home button to approve a iTunes purchase. :D

5. dannyhex macrumors regular

battery,camera shutter speed even blows away the 5. The touch ID is amazing as well as 64 bit cpu, cant wait to see more apps utilize that.

6. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

Can't believe all the votes for touch ID? I won't even be using this feature cause I don't lock my phone.

For me it's gotta be camera/video. Slo mo stuff. Can't wait.

7. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

I didn't lock my phone either. I thought it was a hassle to enter a code each time. If you have a 5S and haven't tried out Touch ID yet, I would definitely suggest giving it a shot for a day. It's very convenient.

8. c613m thread starter macrumors 6502

c613m

I'm surprised you don't lock your phone with Touch ID. It's so convenient! I never used to lock my phone because I found it cumbersome to always have to put it a pin. But now, I can feel confident that my information is secure.

I haven't tried the camera out yet, but will! :)

9. DravenGSX macrumors 6502a

I voted for Touch ID, but I took some pretty awesome shots of my daughter's first soccer practice yesterday thanks to the burst and slow-mo features of the camera.

10. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

Interesting, I haven't locked my phone for the same reason. I might find use for it when I get it this Thursday.

11. Afbar1114 macrumors 6502a

i have a bunch but my favorite is the space gray..it does not show smudges or finger prints as much or if at all as my ip5 slate did. but touch id is cool too but if you just washed your hands and they are still a bit damp it wont work.

I would like to see more 64-bit apps first but the overall feel of the phone seems faster then the 5 and the graphics are much better. the camera is really great now and the slow-mo is awesome. i have really taken a video with the regular camera but the slow-mo cam shows so much detail and it seems its much better quality then the regular video on the 5

12. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to use these features.

13. billycuth macrumors 6502a

Camera for me...

Processor is second.

Touch ID is nice, but it's not really necessary. I do like not being bothered for my Apple password every time I want to grab an app.

Coming from the 4s, this is a nice leap forward for me.

14. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

Isn't that the one main feature the Touch ID adds? You no longer need to type in your password when you "grab an app". You touch, done.

15. billycuth macrumors 6502a

I was saying - I do like that feature...

But it doesn't make touch ID a must have.

16. SHirsch999 macrumors 6502a

I voted other. I'm looking forward to LTE and airdrop. Although these are not 5s specific, I had to get it because I want a nicer phone than my wife has - she has a 5. :D

17. TAI182 macrumors regular

TAI182

64-bit. The speed increase from my iPhone 4 is incredible.