Favorites?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AbjectEvolution, Jun 19, 2010.

1. AbjectEvolution macrumors 6502

I love being able to double click to access my favorites. It allows me to take my "phone" app out of the dock and put something else down there. All I have to do to access my voicemail or my keypad is to double click the home button.

Now that the double click brings up multitasking, will I have to change the way I use my phone?

2. Star-fire macrumors 6502

Oh yes, I agree, I'm so use to that. I wish I could set multitask to a triple click and keep the double favorites, or vise-versa.

3. bmms8 macrumors 68020

yes you will. i do not think there is any other way around it.

4. Higgs1 macrumors 6502

Higgs1

seems that way, i was the same way, until i updated to the first iOS4 beta and subsequent releases I now have to actually hit the phone button to access all of those functions

I looked through the menu system to see if i could configure the triple click to set it as favorites but no luck

jailbreak may be our only way unless I missed something

5. AbjectEvolution thread starter macrumors 6502

If I could triple click to access favorites it wouldn't be as good as double click... but at least I wouldn't have to take up space on my dock with the phone app.

6. Star-fire macrumors 6502

For me it's just safer, double click (or triple) and quick glance and I'm dialing, don't tell me you don't dial when driving.

7. AbjectEvolution thread starter macrumors 6502

The only time I dial while driving is when I'm calling someone on my favorites. Double click, then click on the favorite and I'm done. It's definitely safe and quick.

8. Skengman macrumors member

Skengman

I don't mean to get on my high horse here, but while it may be safer, it's definitely not safe.