FBI Found Email That Lynch Would Do Everything

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jun 21, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/0...everything-she-could-protect-hillary-criminal
    http://therightscoop.com/revealed-f...uld-to-protect-hillary-from-criminal-charges/

lock her up, lock her up........

2. edk99 macrumors 6502a

I'm totally shocked that Loretta would do something like that. Isn't that obstruction of justice? LOL

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

If the email is proven to be real it seems like the DOJ could have a case against Lynch. If she was trying to obstruct justice she should have to pay.

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

there is a video, why don't you consider watching it for a change?

6. giantfan1224 macrumors 6502a

giantfan1224

That kind of action may require an open mind.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

because it is noisy in my shop. Plus who cares? trumps minions have done the same thing and are doing the same thing. and the fake news is what the right always say right? what don't liek to hear that??

8. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Comey makes me sick. He's a weak, despicable attention-seeking weasel.

I get the distinct feeling his whole motive has been to make history. What a disgrace to the FBI.

9. Rhonindk macrumors 68020

Rhonindk

What I do not understand is why this mess, one of the biggest, is being blatantly ignored by the majority of the media.
    There is so much mismanagement surrounding the DNC hack, the HRC email mess, the communication, the alerting, the addressing of the issue, the investigation, the "cover ups", the ...
    Especially as it involves security. National security.

So many will say broken record but I for one feel like there are so many unanswered questions.

10. Rigby macrumors 601

Look over there: a squirrel!

Geez. This story is weeks old. The information about the alleged email came from Russian intelligence and was fake:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...75c07c-3a95-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/polit...tigation-fake-russian-intelligence/index.html
    --- Post Merged, Jun 21, 2017 ---
    Blatantly ignored? Are you kidding? The media reported on the email "scandal" almost every single day during the election campaign.

11. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I guess I missed that the first time around, but it doesn't surprise me that it was a fake.

12. Zenithal macrumors 601

Some people tend to actively ignore certain things or people until it affects them positively. In other words, fake news, and a nice yawn will be had as I enjoy the beer I'm about to go have.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Why didn't comey say it was fake on the video?

14. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

15. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

If you took the time to read past obvious trigger words you would find out that it was first reported by the New York Times.

16. D.T. macrumors 604

D.T.

Totally off topic: what do you do (assuming the context is your profession)?

Honestly just curious about the noise :)

17. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

Had Fox News not lost all credibility as a unbiased and reliable news source, then maybe I would have read past the obvious trigger words.

18. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Oh. Well ok then. Anyway, you should check out the story. Pretty interesting stuff.

19. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I have a cnc router and at the time I was hollowing out 300 wooden boxes.

20. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I work in a noisy lab sometimes also. Off topic: iOS needs a separate volume slider for the phone ringer. Try wearing a noise cancelling headset, raising the volume to listen to a video, and then having the phone ring.

21. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

I'll check it out. Thanks for pointing out the source.

22. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Quickly, what news source do you use?

23. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

Lately it's been mostly NPR, BBC News, and now Apple News or Google. I like Google news because it aggregates news stores from all over the world. I also really like Vice for on-the-ground reporting.

I feel the way about Fox News as I do about CNN. It's amazing to watch CNN when I am overseas. It's a totally different network. Eye opening. Man, Americans are being manipulated every single day. It's nuts.

I'll challenge anyone to put Fox News and CNN side by side for just an hour and watch. These are news networks. They are supposed to report on the same reality. Yet, when you watch them both, you'll see two completely different realities.

24. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Exactly!! They never covered that whole mess nearly as much as this whole Russian fairy tail. CNN still can't get the word Russia off their screen.

25. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Thank you!

When it comes to politics CNN tries to be perceived as unbiased legitimate source. That makes them worse in my opinion.