Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

x86isslow

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 10, 2003
USA
Not sure if mac gamers would be interested, but they've raided the house of a 'Hungry Programmers' member, one Mr. Toshok, and seized his electronics

here's the link

coopdog

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2002
The Great Midwest
How ****ing stupid was the FBI for letting him leave. If he was guilty and that group that they thought he was a member of did do it, other people would have the code and evidence too. All he would have to do is email all of them from that guys house or anywhere. They would all delete the evidence and the FBI could only get him and not the other guys their case would not be nearly as good.

The first thing I would do is call my lawyer. I wouldn't have let them shine a light in my eyes or touch me or come in. By law you are able to read the warrant before you do anything. I would be all in their face and definitely not left the house like he did. But no matter what I would want a lawyer at my house ASAP. Saying stuff like you don't have to answer that or just give them as little as I could. But with a warrant are are pretty much ****ed they can do and take anything, even your **** if they want to. I wouldn't let them even get near my pee collection.
:D Just kidding.

coopdog

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2002
The Great Midwest
Just looked, he is a member of the hungary programers who ever they are? Well known hacking group?

Man they took everything, even xbox controlers. Never know what you could find in them, oh nevermind, just to play the seized xbox.

They also seized some Macs a few cubes and a desktop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.