Fedex Says my ipad will be delivered on the 8th can i rely on that.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by schimmdog, Jun 3, 2010.

1. schimmdog macrumors newbie

I heard of some people getting their apple products 1 day before the estimated delivery date . Btw I ordered it from apple. :apple::apple:

2. MikhailT macrumors 601

Those are usually pre-orders, when orders can be delivered early but held back for a reason.

Fedex for me always deliver on their estimated date that you check within the 2 days of delivery. You should see more information by sunday night and you'll see if they'll deliver it on 7th or 8th.

3. Apps macrumors newbie

Apps

FedEx said my MBP was going to get here today but it didn't. I called up and they said it would be here tomorrow which I don't really mind, just wanted to let you know.

4. Gonzo3333 macrumors 6502a

Gonzo3333

Out of the thousands of packages I have shipped with FedEx from work and everything that has been delivered to me by FedEx I have only had a few problems with them. Each time had a legit excuse, either weather (flooding in TN last month and that snow storm in DC this winter). I also shipped a package from work that was on a plane that had a fire when it was parked on the ramp and the package was destroyed. Otherwise, I think FedEx is wonderful (maybe a little expensive) but there is a 98.9% chance that everything will be delivered on time. Just make sure you are there to receive the package.

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Why shouldn't you trust FedEx. In my experience they have been one of the best shippers.

6. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

They're usually on time, unless a natural disaster occurs. i.e. floods, hurricane, etc.