Fedex shippingz

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by unknownbeing, Oct 3, 2012.

1. unknownbeing macrumors 6502

Is it normal to not see any status changed from fedex in almost 24 hours? Coatesville, PA is only around 3 hours away from my home and the local fedex hub.
    Also ignore the Z in the title, typo.
    [​IMG]

2. devils21 macrumors member

3. unknownbeing thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm going to call fedex by 8 if there's no change. It's supposed to be here tomorrow.

4. devils21 macrumors member

please tell me wat they say when u call

5. unknownbeing thread starter macrumors 6502

6. Ishimaru macrumors 6502a

Patience is a virtue. It'll be delivered tomorrow by 7pm. Worry not.

7. tito2020 macrumors 6502a

Seems they have batches because if they didn't would had been shipped from china.

8. formulatwo macrumors member

If your package is only three hours away and is to be delivered tomorrow why are you worried about it.

A truck could leave Coatsville at 4am tomorrow morning, and make it to your local delivery station at 7am and still make the local delivery truck for delivery tomorrow. Be patient your phone will be there tomorrow. Now if the status isn't updated by tomorrow morning then it is time to panic. Plus even if you call FedEx, the operator is only going to be able to tell you where the package is and the estimated delivery date. They will not be able to speed up the package if it got lost.....

My order came in at in at 6:45am and still made the local delivery truck at 7am.

9. Ricezilla macrumors member

It's fine. I buy things all the time online. Once in a while this would show up. It's nothing. You will still get it on time.

10. nostresshere macrumors 68030

make it stop

Please, make it stop.

If you read the shipping thread, you would see that this is not unusual. Sometimes it does not get updated.

But, you can be another problem by calling in and keeping the employees busy dealing with this crap instead of moving packages.