Feds Arrest 'Emir' of an ISIS-Related Recruitment Effort in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 11, 2015.

1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

2. sim667 macrumors 65816

Any evidence to support this?

3. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

sure, even a lefty one
    http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/4900493-181/gun-sales-spike-locally-after?artslide=0

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-gun-sales-culture-20151208-story.html

4. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I went to the range today before work and it was packed! The store connected to it always does well at Christmas but they litterally were selling out of inventory. They had lines of people scarfing up ammo and guns. Pretty funny how everytime Obama even utters the word gun sales sore through the roof. Rather ironic given he prolly hates to see that.

I'm building another AR too. This time it's going to be a matching .308 cal. for my brother in law who loved the first one I built. It's the ultimate take-down gun for those that enjoy a little kick to their shots.

5. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

the IDPA shoot after the San Bernardino attacks was nearly triple of the what they normally have. guess I will head out to BLM land while things die down

6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

If asked this before and never get a real answer. Does anyone know if someone can be held libel if they accidentally shoot someone innocent if they are a good guy with a gun during an active shooting scenario?

7. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

If a citizen accidently shoots someone? As with anything, it would depend on the circumstances. Could be a huge thread of it's own discussion wise but mainly because facts will jump all over the place depending on the poster involved.

Short answer is yes, you could be liable. Thus why it's important to adhere to training that says you don't play cop.

8. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

For those of us living with eyes wide open... It's a done deal

Just when some least expect it...

Common Sense and Positive Action Prevail :D

9. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Agreed. Somali's aren't worth much here in the west either.