[Feedback] How it's mojave running on 2015 13" macbook pros?

jonobin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
Has anyone with that mac update?

I'm still running El Cap on mine for university stuff, but since I don't need them at the end of the year this time I'm seriously considering updating but I don't want to loose performance

overmind

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2013
Using it on a MBP 13 2015 2.7. I have been using it for the last 15 hours, and I haven't encountered any issues yet. No performance hiccups either.

saudor

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2011
the beauty of macs is that you can backup , upgrade and go back all in the same day (unlike iOS) so this is the best way as you can see what works and what doesnt work well with your set of apps.

Reactions: g35

stooovie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2010
Has anyone with that mac update?

I'm still running El Cap on mine for university stuff, but since I don't need them at the end of the year this time I'm seriously considering updating but I don't want to loose performance
My GUI fluidity has gone way down. But that was the case with HS betas too, I'm confident they will fix it in point updates.

jonobin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
My GUI fluidity has gone way down. But that was the case with HS betas too, I'm confident they will fix it in point updates.
Seriously? I've seen older mbpro 13" having an almost lag-free ui with high sierra. Did you update or restore to HS?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.