Feeler/FS: Stuff....lots of stuff.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
I have some "stuff" I need to sell I take money order and paypal ONLY. Here is the "stuff"

Targus laptop case (it held my 1400c and the Stylewriter 2200 with room to spare.)
Xbox Advanced AV cables
Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King (Xbox)
Cel Damage (GC)
TimeSplitters 2 (GC)
The Italian Job (GC, no manual)
Family Guy: Frekin' Sweet Collection
Rev. A-D iMac modem
Powerbook 8x CD-ROM drive (Pulled from a 1400c.) Still has the faceplate on snug.
Powerbook Floppy drive (again, from a 1400c) Works!
CoolMac Keyboard (white/clear)
Axis Game pad (Blue/clear, looks like a Playstation controller. Also has a PC game port to USB adapter on it so it does work with PC and Mac needs NO drivers)
Powerbook 500 series AC adaptor (with power cable)
Apple Color Stylewriter 2200 (portable) with working battery, some extra ink packs drivers (on floppys)
128 meg PC-133 ram chip (pulled working from a Blue and white)
Rosewill AGP 4x-8x PC video card (seen here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814164054 ) NEVER USED! (Though it has been opened. I got a better video card and the card as not used.)

Also, if anyone wants to trade for a DDR-333 or 400 ram stick (256 or up ONLY) that would be cool. Post me your offers.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
iZach said:
$5 shipped for the other puck?

also:
CoolMac Keyboard (white/clear) $25/offer (or with the iMac
i dont see the imac listed? :p
I just copied this from my old poasts. If you want the iMac, make a offer!

Yes, I can to 5 for one puck and 25 for the coolMac KB. I looks new (just a little dusty! :p ) Do you need pics? I think there is a photo of the MB in the old threds. And the puck mouse looks brand new. 1 blueberry and 1 is bondi.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
How much are you looking for the iMac, I don't want to make a stupid offer. Shipping will probably be like $40 alone.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
ok, i'll probally take the bondi puck mouse. can i see pics please? Do U take paypal?

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
iZach said:
i want the blueberry puck - is it $5 shipped?
ill paypal you today when you reply. pm or post your paypal address
It is packed and ready to ship. Any more buyers for any of this?

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
Ok, i am ready to buy the bonde puck for $5 shipped. Please PM me your E-mail adress so i can send payment. please tell me when the item has been shipped. thanks!

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
amacgenius said:
I've dealt with roberto before, bought a 4g 20gb iPod from him, great seller.
Thanks! Btw, hows the iPod working?

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
reberto said:
Thanks! Btw, hows the iPod working?
Sorry to carry this thread offtopic, but anyways.

The iPod's replacement motherboard should be here in about an hr (when our postal mail arrives, at least according to the seller) and after that it should work fine, I opened it up last night and looked at everything.

Happy so far, will be even happier when I get it working working. :)

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
amacgenius said:
Sorry to carry this thread offtopic, but anyways.

The iPod's replacement motherboard should be here in about an hr (when our postal mail arrives, at least according to the seller) and after that it should work fine, I opened it up last night and looked at everything.

Happy so far, will be even happier when I get it working working. :)
Replaced the motherboard last night, iPod is charging right now :D btw, do you use Windows? Because when I did the new mobo it said that the iPod was Windows formatted...(or was it the mobo that was?)

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
amacgenius said:
Replaced the motherboard last night, iPod is charging right now :D btw, do you use Windows? Because when I did the new mobo it said that the iPod was Windows formatted...(or was it the mobo that was?)
Nope. Actually I never used it. It was someone here on macrumor's iPod.