Feeler: Gamecube, 7 games, 3 controllers plus much more.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. I need to find a buyer for my Gamecube that I haven't touched in a eternity. Everything looks as if it were bought new or at least like it were purchase from EB games or something. All I need are possible selling prices or willing buyers. The money will go towards a 24 inch dell monitor, so it's a good cause. I don't know where to sell this so recomendations would be nice. Most likely not ebay because of my low feedback (3) rating due to the fact that I have sold only a nintendo, printer and a gameboy. But I am good at making a smooth transaction. This is what I am selling:

-1 Nintendo Gamecube Jet Black-Prime condition-Used for 1 1/2 years, then boxed for another 1 1/2
-3 Nintendo Controllers-2 Black and 1 Purple-Prime condition
-7 games: (All include case and manuals, yet some do not contain register forms, but nobody really needs those)
SpiderMan
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball 2
007 NightFire
Need for Speed 2
Mario Party 5
Super Smash Bros. Melee
-1 Standard Memory Card(grey)
-All originally included cables
-2 Game Walkthroughs(Super Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros. Melee)

I can post pictures on request and I am located in Orange County, California.

Basically everything looks brand spankin new, it's just not. All of it values up to aroung $600 new. Now I know I will not be getting $600 but I am saving up for a 24 inch Dell monitor because I am a middle school student that uses a lot of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, FCP, etc. These things along with a lot of school work and the occasional gaming. :D

I also have a Proview 19 inch LCD(PL913s)that is in mint condition(I am using it right now). It's a really good minitor but I just need to go bigger. I plan on using the money that I make with selling this to bu the dell monitor. Here are the specs:

19-inch (19" viewable image size)
0.297 mm dot pitch
1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
450/1
250 nits
L/R 140°, U/D 140°

Picture:
http://www.proview.net/images/713s_small.jpg

Thanks in advance! And if anyone can find the monitor in the 600-700 range please tell me! I am also accepting Private Messages if anyone has any questions.

P.S.: Just 13 but I am not stupid!

Pdf Specs for monitor:

Attachments

rosswilson

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2005
who is going to want a gamecube? i didnt even know if they made games for that anymore. and $600 for all of that is way way way too much if i wanted to but it id only like to pay about $200 becoz the games are all old and are cheap to buy new at game store and the console has gone down the pan and is cheap at the gamestore they sell gamecube at my game store for £30 new

kingcrowing

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2004
Burlington, VT
I'm interested in some games: Mario sunshine, Smash Bros. and possibly NFS
I'd reccomend selling everything seperate, but sell the GC+Cables+Controler+1 Game on eBay, those packages sell really well, since you've got 3 controllers i'd sell all 3 of them W/ mario party and say it would be an awesome deal for your dorm/frat house when you go back to school...

debroglie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
rosswilson said:
who is going to want a gamecube? i didnt even know if they made games for that anymore. and $600 for all of that is way way way too much if i wanted to but it id only like to pay about $200 becoz the games are all old and are cheap to buy new at game store and the console has gone down the pan and is cheap at the gamestore they sell gamecube at my game store for £30 new
I'll try to be nice...

A TON of people want gamecubes!! I have an Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube and I planning on selling the first two, because the only one that I still play is my Gamecube. Yes they still make games for it, in fact they make INCREDIBLE games for it.

He said that he knows that he won't get $600 for it.

Learn how to spell and use punctuation.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
debroglie said:
I'll try to be nice...

A TON of people want gamecubes!! I have an Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube and I planning on selling the first two, because the only one that I still play is my Gamecube. Yes they still make games for it, in fact they make INCREDIBLE games for it.

He said that he knows that he won't get $600 for it.

Learn how to spell and use punctuation.
Yeh I have already stated before that I have to work on my spelling.

I have seen people selling gamecubes on ebay but with my config the max I saw so far was 91 dollars. It would be cool if I could sell everything that I have for around or at least 200 dollars. Because the games might be older but they are all really fun. I tested them all yesterday and they all work fine and same with all of the controllers. The gamecube is like new(just found a microscopic scratch the other day) and everything works but there is no box for the gamecube. So if anyone wold consider buying this please PM me.
I'm interested in some games: Mario sunshine, Smash Bros. and possibly NFS
I'd reccomend selling everything seperate, but sell the GC+Cables+Controler+1 Game on eBay, those packages sell really well, since you've got 3 controllers i'd sell all 3 of them W/ mario party and say it would be an awesome deal for your dorm/frat house when you go back to school...

How much do you think I should selll this for?

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
K triple post but tommarow I am going to EB Games and am going to check out what they can give me for the games I have, and maybe everything else too.

debroglie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Counterfit said:
You have Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, not Need for Speed 2 :p
I'm also interested in SSB:M. I hereby declare a bidding war on debroglie! :D
hahaha.. nice use of white.. I had to highlight it to realize it.

anyway, SSB:M is yours if you he'll let you buy it. I would bid you up the wall for it because it is an amazing game that I, for some unknown reason, don't own, but I am EXTREMELY short on cash now and just cannot have any extra purchases.

Good luck with your sale! Gamecubes rock!

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
I'd pay about $20-25 for it, provided it's in good condition (which you claim it is). I just wouldn't be able to pay you for it until next Thursday. Big fat paycheck coming in, and I'm going to Otakon this weekend, so that's going to massively clean me out.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
Counterfit said:
I'd pay about $20-25 for it, provided it's in good condition (which you claim it is). I just wouldn't be able to pay you for it until next Thursday. Big fat paycheck coming in, and I'm going to Otakon this weekend, so that's going to massively clean me out.
I wil get back to you. Just have to check how much they will pay me a ebgames.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
G5Unit said:
I wil get back to you. Just have to check how much they will pay me a ebgames.
Hee, sort of related; my bf and I grabbed some of his older PS2 games and went to EBgames, GameStop, and a local smaller shop to get quoted-- the prices for his selection of games was abysmal! Just decided to keep them (some of them were only valued at <$5). Don't worry though, your games seem more popular so you'll likely get more for them.

Sorry if I missed it in a previous post, but do you have any feedback? I have feedback on MR, Heatware, and eBay all w/ the same handle: devilot76. Thanks.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
I am now excepting PMs again. The Gamecube is almost sold unless anyone want's to put in any last minute offers. And deviolet, I need your zip code to get a shiiping quote.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I've already PM'md you G5, and I am really really sorry that my bf wants to back out. I'm very embarrassed.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
devilot76 said:
Hee, sort of related; my bf and I grabbed some of his older PS2 games and went to EBgames, GameStop, and a local smaller shop to get quoted-- the prices for his selection of games was abysmal! Just decided to keep them (some of them were only valued at <$5). Don't worry though, your games seem more popular so you'll likely get more for them.
Could be worse. I took a pair of CDs to a local music store chain to sell them, as I don't listen to them at all. The Armageddon soundtrack got me $1, and they didn't even want the Sister Act soundtrack :(

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
I'd be interested in the GameCube (and cables) if yours is a model that still has component video support. I'll find my own component cables. I'd also want Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Party, and the controllers. But, there's only one problem...

I, like you, am saving up money for things I want, so I don't quite have the money on me, but I'd be interested in a purchase sometime in the future if you still have the goods then.