Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Savage

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2008
While this stuff is not something that is useful to me anymore, it was a good read and I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from it.

Honda

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2010
Yeah, it seems like it helped me a bit since I check if my proximity sensor if it's working fine or not, looks like it's working perfectly.

Fliesen

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2010
Austria
the proximity sensor seems to be a software glitch, it sometimes has its hickups, it's not something you can just test easily.

Zepaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
MN
There have been reports of iPhone 4 proximity sensors randomly activating during phone calls and causing people to inadvertently hang up on calls with their cheeks (how's that for FaceTime),

The laugh made the whole read worth while. :p Made me laugh more since that is exactly what happened to me the first call I made. I had no intention of using FaceTime, but my cheek wanted me too. It was a good idea to check all these things now, just got it last week. Had not though to make sure my bluetooth is working right.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Yep. Do a quick search

Actually YOU were the onr who posted it.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1001361/

isn't that link this same page we are on right now... woa matrix!!!

redblue_pill.jpg

also good tips Honda!

SophiaLee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
Should that link lead back here?

According the Honda's profile this is one of only three threads they have created and none were the same.

Dude, are you retarded? Like seriously :rolleyes:

isn't that link this same page we are on right now... woa matrix!!!

redblue_pill.jpg

also good tips Honda!

I like when people chastise other members for reposting and not searching threads....only when they are correct though

Ok..first of all I was really drunk last night, sorry about that.

I just posted the wrong link. It IS a repost, and I'm not a dude.

Here you go.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/997640/

SophiaLee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
Not a big deal. I didn’t see it the first time, since a lot of the only good iPhone threads go to the next page quickly with all the crap we’ve been getting over the last month.

Yeah, like I said I was pretty drunk and pretty much being a douche. LOL.

Honda

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2010
Lol it's okay Sophia, well bump for people who didn't get to check out this thread yet.

SophiaLee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
No, you were not drunk you were just trying to be a smart ass and f'd up. Nice excuse though. LOL

Ok. First of all if you check my other posts last night you will see I was clearly drunk. Not exactly something I'd lie about.

Second, I did screw up by posting the wrong link, but it was a repost. Yeah I was being a smartass, cuz I don't really care, but the correct link is below. ;)

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Ok. First of all if you check my other posts last night you will see I was clearly drunk. Not exactly something I'd lie about.

Second, I did screw up by posting the wrong link, but it was a repost. Yeah I was being a smartass, cuz I don't really care, but the correct link is below. ;)

We liked the boob pics you posted last night. Thanks. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.