Fiancee Getting and Iphone 4S. Should She Use My Apple ID or Make a New One?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by DomLando, Oct 21, 2011.

1. DomLando macrumors newbie

My fiancee's Iphone 4S should be arriving today. I was wondering when I set it up if I should use my Apple ID so she can get all the apps that I paid for or should she just make a new one? Does using the same ID have any negative affects? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Jason-94 macrumors newbie

I used the same I.D as my dad until he started getting my imessages from friends once ios 5 came about, so i would say no, set her up a different one, then if she wants your payed apps log in on your account and then install them :D

I did that with pages,keynote and angry birds that were bought on my dad's I.D

Hope that helps

3. LxHunter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

And if you are in a cold climate and ever buy an electric blanket, get one with 2 temperture controls.

4. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

Get a separate one. If the apps are good enough she wants to use them support the developers and pay for them. It will make both of your lives a lot easier.