Fifth Ave, NY store iPhone 4S stocks?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Faux Carnival, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Faux Carnival macrumors 6502a

Hello, how are the stock levels for iPhone 4S at 5th Ave. Apple Store? Can I walk in and get one unlocked today?

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Every time I check thro the app for my local apple stores iPhone 4s stocks and try to reserve one it won't let me and flashes up unable to reserve ! Kinda defeats the object of having this option.

And trying to get thro on the stores phone is another story !

I'm in the Uk.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

4. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Apple gives it's Flagship stores special treatment so as to make themselves look good.

When I enter the "Holy Glass Cube" Apples monument to themselves, I get every Computer or Phone in the line.

5. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

That's the one ive tried to use in the uk and it won't let me reserve one for next day pickup even after trying after the time if day it states online

6. ZipZap macrumors 601

I guess you were hoping for a recent visitor to the store to post, but this is a bit of a useless thread. Go to the store and find out. OR Call them.

7. dommo92 macrumors member

I had a friend pick me up an iPhone 4S at Upper West Side a couple days ago. I tried reserving online at Fifth Ave and stocks of the 4S were pretty much nonexistent for AT&T models. I also called Fifth Ave directly and they had none in stock for walk ins.

8. KPOM macrumors G5

I think your best bet is to try to reserve online at 9:00. However, the next chance will be for Friday, which is likely not a good idea no matter what the store (particularly 5th Avenue). Maybe see what it is like Sunday night for a reservation on Monday. When I checked online at 9:00 the other day (just for the heck of it), I noticed that the UWS was out of stock of AT&T models, but the 5th Avenue store had 32GB and 64GB models in stock. If you are able to get in, reserve an AT&T model and buy it device only, since the stores aren't carrying the official unlocked models yet (that's online only).