FileAid on the AppStore: View files uploaded by DiskAid on iPhone (USB and Wifi)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by architek204, Dec 10, 2008.

1. architek204 macrumors newbie

FileAid is on the AppStore!

For all of you who asked to view their files they'd copied with DiskAid, wait no more, FileAid is here!

This feature is currently unique in its kind. Just Copy files to you device using DiskAid (USB) and view them using FileAid, easy easy easy. FileAid can only use your Wireless connection to copy files.

Maine features:

- Unique sorting by Name, Date, kind, or Folders. Finding what you're looking for is a breeze.

- USB and Wifi copying with a customized Help section guiding you step by step.

- View Excel, Word, PDF, Image, Video, Audio, Text, Html, iWork and lots more in the pipe.

- File deletion from within FileAid.

- Preferences let you set a Sharing password, view file size and extension.

FileAid on the AppStore is at http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297804694&mt=8

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I'll keep Breifcase. Thanks for the link though.

Also, DiskAid works without using FileAid anyways. Meh.

3. architek204 thread starter macrumors newbie

DiskAid is cool to transfer files to iPhone but... You can't view them on your iPhone without FileAid.

4. architek204 thread starter macrumors newbie

Promo FileAid

Discount price until the 24th of December !

[​IMG]

5. reubs macrumors 68000

THis is now free on the App Store, but I can't get it to work with Disk Aid; I can transfer via Wi Fi and Cyber Duck, but when I go to view what's on there with DiskAid, I can't see anything. Kind of puzzling.

Also, I think it's supposed to support .MOV files, but I put some on there last night, and they didn't work at all. I got a "not supported" message.

My hope was to use it for videos and photos that I didn't want to convert in iTunes, but it's currently being a real pain in the neck. Also, it crashed on me this morning while transferring files via Wi-Fi.

6. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Like any other app, it can only support video formats that the iPhone itself supports.

Attached Files: