Final Day with a Home button... Who else is happy lol?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jcsquid3692, Nov 2, 2017.

1. jcsquid3692 Suspended

jcsquid3692

Post says it all.... My last day with my 7 Plus... Im going to spend some time with this thing lol seeing as ill never see it again... ( Personall use )

2. RyCan3 macrumors 6502a

RyCan3

Yep! Worked out this morning and couldn't unlock my phone because my hand was sweaty. So i dried it off and still couldn't unlock because there was a smear on the home button.

3. CaptMarvel macrumors 65816

CaptMarvel

I wonder if Face ID will unlock when I’m crying tears of joy? :eek:

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

Same here. My hands tend to perspire a lot so I often have issues with Touch ID working. I'm looking forward to using Face ID.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2017 ---
    I'm definitely happy as I often have issues with Touch ID.

5. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I know I am happy for sure. TouchID has ALWAYS had a mind of its own for me, often not working as I am always washing my hands or using Purell (in healthcare) and this always seems to mess up the reader. Has been a pain constantly having to wipe off the button. Now I won’t have to.

6. x-evil-x macrumors 601

x-evil-x

im excited. Ive been painting a lot lately and my hands never work too great on Touch ID once I start. Same thing if im working on my car or little projects. Its pretty annoying actually.
    Touch ID is meant for people that never use their hands for anything more than a desk job :p

7. joeblow7777 macrumors 603

I’m happy for you guys, but I hope to be enjoying the home button and touchID on my 8+ for at least 2-3 more years. :)

8. cwilliams706 macrumors regular

cwilliams706

It's like closing the final chapter in the first series of a book you're interested in. I'm sort of sad to see it go, but I'm excited to see what the future holds.

9. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I’ll miss the home button however I’m looking forward to the edge to edge display on my iPhone X.

10. jcsquid3692 thread starter Suspended

jcsquid3692