FINALLY got the 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Joewat64, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Joewat64 macrumors regular

UPS delivered my phone around 930PM last night. Poor guy told me he has never seen anything like.

Anyway. About the phone.

Coming from a iPhone 4 this thing is FAST. fast in many ways. The LTE is quick. Almost feels like I'm at home on my WiFi. Really can't tell the difference.
    The phone itself is fast. The A6 chip is fast. There is no delay on anything you do. Those ae the two first things to jump out at me. I was already using IOS6 from my 4.

The AT&T activation was very quick and easy as well. I was prepared for the worst but it went fast. Under 10 mins.

I also got the black and I must say its very nice looking. No flaws at all.

All in all I'm very pleased.

2. spades1412 macrumors 6502

Awesome. Its nice to read something positive around here. I came from a 4S and love the increase in speed. LTE is not that great where I am. Hopefully AT&T gets their stuff together.

3. Joewat64 thread starter macrumors regular

I also don't see any issues with it being hot like report. Feels just like my 4

4. raf66 macrumors regular

Glad everything went smoothly for ya. I, too, got the black and I'm very impressed with the phone itself so far. VERY FAST!!

5. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

I'm in the same boat. My wife and I both went from 4's to the 5. It's blazing fast in every way. It sync's faster. Browsing is faster even on our home wifi. Just loving everything about this new phone. AT&T botched my visual voicemail during an upgrade swap, but I've got that fixed now too. Both of ours have very tiny knicks in the bezel, but it doesn't bother me. Hers is in a case, mine just plain doesn't bother me. It's a sharp corner. It's not going to take much to knock that sharp edge off and see silver under it.

Great job all around from Apple. Love it.

6. macguy11 macrumors member

7. Stetrain macrumors 68040

Phew, glad you FINALLY got your iPhone on ... launch day.

:D