Finally, real proof voter fraud exists!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mcrain, Oct 1, 2012.

1. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

The national RNC paid 3Million and encouraged the Florida RNC branches to use this company that was engaged in illegal voter registration fraud that extended throughout a major swing state on the eve of an election. Based on the outrage when a few Acorn employees were caught submitting fake registrations, I would expect a major investigation of the RNC and Strategic Allied Consulting. I think we need a major congressional investigation to see whether anyone in the RNC knew this company was committing voter registration fraud; who in the RNC knew and when they found out; and we need to defund this corporation and the RNC immediately!

Based on the Republicans' reaction to Acorn, I would expect that they would do the same thing when it is one of their own. Right?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

They're not going to defund the RNC, sadly. I somehow cannot believe that the FL GOP didn't know what this firm was doing or could do and has that firm done this before and if so, who hired them previously?

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

"After the apparently faulty registrations surfaced, the Florida GOP filed an elections-fraud complaint with the Florida Division of Elections. The agency has passed that complaint to state law-enforcement officials, said Chris Cate, a spokesman for the elections division. WSJ"

4. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Their only sin, they got caught.

Hopefully the next Republican hire is worthy of their pay.

;)

5. Happybunny macrumors 68000

You mean like these were.:D
    Watergate Burglars:
    James W. McCord, Jr.
    Bernard Barker
    Frank Sturgis
    Virgilio Gonzalez
    Eugenio Martinez

6. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

You must admit, that when it comes to voter fraud, the Republicans stand second-to-none in their knowledge of same.

:p

7. chrmjenkins macrumors 603

chrmjenkins

And now they have their smoking gun for their voter fraud laws to come. Thanks to the honest GOP who filed a complaint based on their own errant firm hiring. Such heroes.