FINALLY someone shuts up Donald Trump: Disney!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, May 19, 2017.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Now if only we can get the guys at Delos to create a Donald Trump robot to substitute for the real one. ;)

2. chown33 macrumors 604

They could setup a Whack-a-President game and make a killing.

3. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

The never ending tummy ache continues.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

If I was Disney I would break tradition and just not have him in there at all. I mean they are going to have to pick and choose at some point anyway as it's not like that building is a black hole where endless figures can be placed on stage. There is a finite limit. So might as well start editing now.

Because really, just him even being there in light of the things he has said and done in the past is too much for a squeaky clean theme park (and yes, I apply the same standard to Bill Clinton too...put both of them backstage where they can yuck it up together like they used to do in real life.)

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It should be a twitter bot that reads his tweets daily.

6. Nefilim, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017

Nefilim Suspended

Why "finally"? People have been speaking out against Trump all the time now?

7. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Too late: :D
    [​IMG]

8. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

US has much bigger issues than a profiteering attraction not being able to please snowflakes. Take the president down or maybe focus on reducing wait times on your rides, no one gives a ****.

9. samcraig macrumors P6

When you mean appeasing the snowflakes - do you mean the ones that want him there... or the ones that don't. It's so hard to determine :)