FINALY HERE new macbooks go on sale, announced in finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyJ57

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2009
I swear, I don't know why ******s like this are allowed here. I belong to other forums where this kind of crap isn't tolerated.

firedapplestore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 7, 2010
sry i just hope every time i log on i will see a "finally" thread... too bad it has to be a joke

DUNCVILLE

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2009
I think everyone needs to take a reality check. The guy made a joke. He didn't create cancer.

These are notebooks for hecks sake, not antidotes.

Everyone go take a little walk outside. The guy didn't mean any harm. A lot of responses here tell me a few guys here really need a joke or two.

TheStigger

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2010
Threads like these are turning this place into a joke.

Is it an adult forum or one for 13 year olds? Honestly mods, buckle up.

itommyboy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2009
Titletown USA
I think everyone needs to take a reality check. The guy made a joke. He didn't create cancer.

Everyone go take a little walk outside. The guy didn't mean any harm. A lot of responses here tell me a few guys here really need a joke or two.

Dude you are the same guy - the OP - aren't you? After getting your a$$ flamed all the way back to Thailand you created another mock newbie account and posted this cowardly "lay off my buddy" thread hey? Come on mod's check this IP address and call him out! :eek: Same dude or not I agree that all sorts of people getting all sorts of worked up on the interwebz is funny. That being said I've earmarked $3k for my top of the line MBP once updated been since early 2008 since I've pulled the trigger. Would love to see them tomorrow.

MacModMachine

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2009
Canada

ban this guy too....for supporting him.

wasting forum space and my time.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
... A lot of responses here tell me a few guys here really need a joke or two.
No, what we need is fewer of these ridiculous threads posted by people who don't read the rules, which also tell people to search before posting repetitive threads. We already have dozens of threads on this topic, so posting a new one is NOT necessary!

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen

You're probably right, but where is the joke in this thread?

Some troll who can't spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.