Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amitdoc2b

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
I want to be able to temporarily block some followers, but keep others there permanently. I see there's a temporary section, but I'll have keep inviting and canceling these same people over and over again. Can't I just keep all my friends there on my list and just sometimes block them from following me for a few hours, then unblock them?

jmmo20

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
I want to be able to temporarily block some followers, but keep others there permanently. I see there's a temporary section, but I'll have keep inviting and canceling these same people over and over again. Can't I just keep all my friends there on my list and just sometimes block them from following me for a few hours, then unblock them?

AFAIK, you can only "hide" globally.
I'm sure a more specific setting (i.e. per contact-blocking) will come sometime in the future.

Find my friends is very useful - I've allowed my father to add me to find my friends. I travel a lot and i'm not a big fan of calling so sometimes I can go for a week or more without talking to my parents. Sometimes they txt just to know where I am - this way they know where I am and that i'm ok.

(on a related note, I don't know why but spanish parents feel the need to talk to their kids every single day :eek:P, even way past the third decade of life haha)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.