First in line in Hilton Head--white or black, 16 or 32?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AshScache, Sep 21, 2012.

1. AshScache macrumors newbie

I confirmed with the local Verizon store that they were getting 10; 5 black 5 white, so I wanted to get up early and make sure I'd have a choice. Only person here, been here since about 3:30. (On vacation from Philadelphia, didn't want to preorder because I didn't want a delay in shipping to have it arrive after we had left)

Should I get the 16 or 32? I have a 16 new iPad and my iPhone 4 is a 16 too and I've never had capacity issues--I mostly use he phone for work rather than music/play.

White or black? I have a black iPhone 4 and a black iPad, and plan to use a speck case once they're released (my iPhone looks brand new after a year in a black Speck pixelskin), but I'm still worried about the "scuff gate"

2. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

3. Dkrogh macrumors member

4. AshScache thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

You'll probably be fine with 16...I get 32 to be safe but for you 16 sounds like it will work. I would get black I think it looks better and I am really not to concerned about this whole "scuff gate" thing.

6. AshScache, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012

AshScache thread starter macrumors newbie

That's what I figured--I still have 2 iPod classics (1 video 1 photo) for when I want to carry all my music around. Even with 427 songs on here I still have 5.9gb free! 16 black sounds like where I'm headed. Wish I knew when a speck case would be available!

7. IpadMania macrumors regular