First thing Justin Bieber bought with his own money was a Macbook

Fa7mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2009
Macau
I just wanted to share. I just an interview with him and he said it. He is so cute and really has nice songs, Success :cool:

saxon48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Barad-dûr
Lots of celebrities buy Mac products.

Not a Beiber fan by any means, but it's all good I guess... Listen to Opeth, you won't be dissapointed. :D

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Who the hell is Justin Bieber, and why should I care what he does with his money??

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
First thing I did when I read this thread was filed it under, who gives a ****?

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
*Sells MacBook immediately*
haha awesome

Who the hell is Justin Bieber, and why should I care what he does with his money??
No kidding

but I at least heard of him (he drives me nuts esp since he went on his f word campaign about twitter or something) which is amazing as it took me ages to figure out that hannah montana and cyrus were the same person and who this lady gaga was

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
but I at least heard of him (he drives me nuts esp since he went on his f word campaign about twitter or something) which is amazing as it took me ages to figure out that hannah montana and cyrus were the same person and who this lady gaga was
If he's mentioned in the same sentence with hanna montana, cyrus or lady gaga, I don't need to know any more. NOT interested!

Fa7mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2009
Macau
ya´ll cared the first time you wasted your time to reply :D
It is a MacBook forum so you can put whatever you want related to the topic. He is problaby the most famous person on earth right now :D and I love his songs
just chill people :apple:Bieber:apple:

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Boulder, CO
why should I care about what Justin Bieber does with his money. The fact that he owns a Mac makes Macs look like some stupid teenage fad. They are not. They are highly precision-tuned pieces of machinery that a 9 year-old should not be able to own.

P.S. Yes, I know, Justin Bieber is actually 15, not 9. He looks and sounds like he is 9, though ;).

Fa7mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2009
Macau
Lots of celebrities buy Mac products.

Not a Beiber fan by any means, but it's all good I guess... Listen to Opeth, you won't be dissapointed. :D
Never heard of them + plus metal hurts my ears but I´ll check it out :p

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
He is problaby the most famous person on earth right now ...
Not even close, since many have never heard of him. While he may loom large on your horizon, contrary to what you may believe, the world isn't flat, it doesn't revolve around you, and it extends far beyond your neighborhood and your circle of friends. :rolleyes:

Fast/Furious

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2008
Vancouver, BC
FS: MacBook. It's no longer cool...

Seriously, if I was a mod I'd close this thread or at least move it. The last thing I want to see is MacRumors turn into TMZ -.-

warrmr

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2010
lots of people own Macbooks.

Katy Perry As seen in one of her twitpics/youtube vid. 13" white
Paris Hilton on egotastic.com alongside a NSFW picture 17" pro
Hayley Williams.
Justine Ezark ( iJustine) Selfconfessed apple fangirl the first person to recieve a AT&T phone bill in a box 1000 pages.

Fa7mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2009
Macau
and why is that? because I like his songs? it is a fact in the Entertainment Media (Music Industry), and that´s is where he gets into my life, when I want to seat and enjoy my home theater after some hard work . If I do then you live in the underworld for taking the time to come here, read the post and reply. What records have you beat in your (I won´t say sad cause I don´t know you) life? With 16 he´s accomplished probably more than what you will ever accomplish in your entire life

Hisdem

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
South Florida
With 16 he´s accomplished probably more than what you will ever accomplish in your entire life
Earned more money, of course. But accomplished? No. All he has done in his life is be born with a body that doesn't develop in time and have a 6 year old girl's voice. All he really did was be born.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.