First time not pre-ordering...chances of walking into Verizon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Texxy, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Texxy macrumors 6502

Texxy

Hey guys usually I pre-order all my iPhones but this year I did not. Been thinking of walking into the Verizon store on Friday early to pick one up. But will they have extras on stock for walk ins? I want a 32GB so hoping won't be as common...:confused:

2. CatsTide macrumors 6502

They'll have plenty.Just get there a few hours before they open if you want to be sure to get one.

3. taedouni macrumors 65816

All of these carrier store should have some stock on Friday morning. If I were you I would get there early and wait in line (like 6am). Try to go to a store that gets little attention. Like don't go to the largest store that almost everyone goes to.

Also call the store you plan to go to and find out if they have any info on how much stock they'll get.

4. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy

I was trying to figure out which one to go to. There are THREE main Verizon stores in my area and will all be busy most likely. But I agree going 6AM. Just hope they have the 32gb...still don't know white or black :mad:

5. scootaru macrumors 6502

If you have an Apple store nearby, go to the Verizon store closest to it. I waited in line at the Easton Apple store last year and Verizon employees came over to tell everyone that they didn't have anybody waiting in line at their store right around the corner. I plan on stopping by the Apple store to see how things are going and to get a cup of coffee before walking over to the Verizon store around 7.

6. aquadisiac macrumors 6502

yup my local verizon store suggested 6am.

7. OMGbrandon macrumors 6502

OMGbrandon

A ton of people ordered online, shouldn't be to chaotic.

8. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy