"Fisting" taught to 14 year-olds?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by scottness, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottness macrumors 65816

scottness

For the full article and links to clips:

http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/07...-conference-promoted-fisting-to-14-year-olds/

Interesting read.

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

That is a pretty sick thing to be telling 14-year olds.

3. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I can find absolutely no proof that this tape is what it says it is. The only things that come up are extreme right wing blog sources. And yes, I listened to the tape. I have a feeling this is not actually what it claims to be.

5. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

6. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

ah-hem

Some of the findings in that article are beyond disgusting.

7. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Oh wait- didn't take long to find out that this is a bunch of s***.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200912070022

And this was from 2000? You guys really are desperate. And here, it wasn't even Jennings who was involved. Can you guys please do some research before you post BS like this? It's hard enough being a minority. It's even harder when people spread BS.

More here: http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/03/kevin-jennings/

8. macuserx86 macrumors 6502a

macuserx86

meh, doesn't seem like too big a deal. If Jennings was accused of fisting the children himself, now that would be hot...I mean bad.

9. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

This is exactly why I don't read a few of the posters and their links anymore. It's BS.

10. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I'm getting pretty damn tired of it.

11. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    What do you expect Lee? There has been so much bad press with the GOP and republicans the last 8 years, they're trying to turn the tables and get the heat off of themselves by lying.

12. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

When it involves people like me, it p***es me off. I'm sick of their lies and distortions.

13. Rampant.A.I. macrumors 6502a

People should know better than to take "articles" like this at face value.

The religious right has a long history campaigning against sex education in public schools, no matter what they have to make up to get people outraged.

Kevin Jennings is openly gay. To religious bigot--I mean, activist--it's easier to destroy his credibility by implying he's a pedophile. It's stooping amazingly low, even for the religious right. But to most folks who come from a religious background, it makes sense that an openly gay man would be more likely to become a child predator than a man who identifies himself as straight, when in reality it's the opposite.

14. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

You've gotta love how the right wingers jump on board without even bothering to evaluate the source.

15. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

16. Shivetya macrumors 65816

LOL. because the liberals/Democrats are such bastions of the truth and innocence.

R O T F L M A O

You people crack me up.

If you align with Democrats or Republicans your losers. I don't care, pick one, you lose. They both suck. The both rely on petty little board losers to support them.

Geez, when will some of you come to realize that R or D doesn't matter, they are the same coin, just different sides of it. They don't share power except between themselves.

17. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    I never said I was affiliated with either side, did I? No. But you assumed, and we all know where that gets you.

18. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

And I suppose you think the Tea Party or Libertarians will be any different? :rolleyes: They will just lick different lobbyist butt.

19. DoNoHarm macrumors 65816

DoNoHarm

I think it stems from using a contradictory sense of morality in place of logic to form a belief. Why go through the rigors of evaluating a source if you didn't use reason to form the belief in the first place?

I miss the days of Reagan when you could at least get into a debate with conservatives on policy without it becoming a conversation on religion.

20. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Well actually the "right-wingers" in this thread said just about the same thing as Jennings did:

So the "fisting" thing did happen, which is still disgusting. I'm glad Jennings did the right thing.

21. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'll just leave it at this, which party seems to specialize in character assassination in order to win elections?

By no means are the Dems free of crap, its just the GOP seems to thrive on it and and have no idea how to do anything but mudsling.

22. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

:eek:

And this is the president's pick for "Safe School Czar" for youth?

Based on demonstrated attacks by Democrats and Democrat-hired lawyers on Palin and Palin's family in 2008 campaign that would be DEMOCRATS Alex....

23. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

And once again you fail to read the entire thread.

Palin assassinated her own character. And she continues to do so without the help of Democrats.

24. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

And damn, isn't she just amazing at that? Probably the only thing she excels at!

FYI - scottness's posts are generally not even worth reading. Reading others' reactions is far more interesting and entertaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.