Flagship Chinese store stops selling 4S as fights break out.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WeegieMac, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeegieMac Guest

WeegieMac

9to5Mac report that Apple's Beijing store has stopped sales of the iPhone 4S after fights broke out between scalpers.

"Breaking out of Beijing right now, the flagship Apple Store has halted selling the iPhone 4S, after a fight has broken out between scalpers. Beijing’s SWAT team is on the scene to help tame the rowdy lines. Bloomberg says the store is being pelted with eggs by the angry crowd".

http://9to5mac.com/2012/01/12/flags...lts-selling-iphone-4s-after-fight-breaks-out/

2. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

The Chinese sure do like their iDevices... I heard a boy in china sold one of his kidneys so he could afford an iPad!

3. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Some girl was willing to have sex with an unknown person for an iPhone.

4. bniu macrumors 6502a

the thing that makes iPad/iPhone great are the apps out there. I know many people who spend a fortune on an iPad but refuse to spend a few bucks on apps that actually make the iPad useful. iPad is just a means to an end (apps). If all you're doing is just basic web surfing, any tablet out there should suffice...

5. AbyssImpact macrumors 6502a

As long as the girl is using protection and near the age range of this unknown person, I don't see anything wrong with this.

6. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Why does age range matter? I mean as long as the two persons are both of legal age, and we are essentially condoning prostitution with an iPhone as form of payment, should age REALLY be the factor that we worry about?

7. robbie12345 macrumors 6502

since an iPhone is worth about 700 dollars and more in china then i say just for having sex that is one hell of a prostituting deal, I mean what do u think the girls off the streets of harem get paid

8. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Where did you hear this??

9. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.