Flight that departed at 3:20 from AK must be in Bermuda Triangle

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigdaddyjo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. bigdaddyjo macrumors member

I think the flight that departed at 3:20 local time from Alaska yesterday is in the Bermuda Triangle, or will become the subject of a popular long running yet cryptical ABC series.

2. mckandy macrumors member

LOL my phone is on that flight too! And I got an email confirming delivery for the 23rd. . . Hopefully just some delay in updating the tracking info?

3. buttsman macrumors newbie

4. Stankonia macrumors regular

Yeah mine is on that one as well, apparently. Looks like Amelia Earhart just found a bunch of iPhones

5. taybo20 macrumors regular

taybo20

6. bigdaddyjo thread starter macrumors member

Think there could be motherf'ing snakes on the motherf'ing plane?

7. ValientHimself macrumors member

Mine was also on the 3:20 leaving from Alaska flight

if you punch in the tracking info on simpletracking.com, it says that most recently:

6/22/2010 1:25:00 AM LOUISVILLE, KY, US Arrived at FedEx Ramp

Nothing since then though. Someone in one of the other threads said that it was a flight that was originally going to Indianapolis, and got diverted to Louisville. I do not know for sure, though. It'd be nice if FedEx would update the status.

8. j3w3ly macrumors member

I am so happy you gave me that link! I've been checking my package all day, and it hasn't updated since it left Alaska yesterday. According to the site you gave, it was last seen in KY!

9. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

For those who have never ordered online before, this is nothing new. Tracking isn't updated sometimes. I've had orders that said they were in Ohio or Memphis for three days and then you'd see the localized movement after you got the thing. There is no GPS on the box, so you're not going to get turn-by-turn directions.

Seriously, everybody. Just chillax. It's not like it's a week past the order date and OH MY GOD WHERE IS MY PHONE? I once bought a video game online and got a defective one. It took six weeks for me to get a replacement because it was on backorder. THAT is a wait.