Florida's "stand your ground" law has been turned into an industry

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Sep 17, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The new Murica.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you liberals yap about requiring "insurance" to practice the 2nd and you complain when someone uses said insurance, it's your freaking fault & you can't even see that.

3. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

You liberals got to love that . because the stand your ground law in florida has worked so well so far.

4. appleisking macrumors 6502a

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I don't live in Florida so complain to someone else. there is no appeasing you liberals so we don't care to do so anymore, instead of complying with endless stupidity we no longer use bullet buttons and buy 10 rd mags only, back to no bullet button and 30 rd mags for plenty of us.

6. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

Man there goes the judgment again. cause I don't praise them and pretend they are an extension of my penis means I hate them? Sorry I just try to post the bad parts of gun ownership. its nothing to do with love or hate of guns. but here either its s all out worship or all out hate with some people.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 17, 2016 ---
    you liberals again you really like that phrase don't you? kind sounds like a great big judgment thing to me. like you blacks you jews.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Steve, no gun will ever extend what you have, get a Harley :D
    are you learning from Bent on how to imply people are racist? don't go there. not ALL liberals are the same, but some like you happen to be way out there.

8. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

no I am just pointing out how you are using You liberal statement it is just as bad as you black you jews. you haven clue about me. you accuse me of hating guns hating cops and all with no proof whatsoever. just because I don't sleep with guns does not mean I hate them. you even accused me of wanting them all banned. Your judgments are pretty suspect and colored by your opinion of liberals.

9. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

No, you just dislike gun owners.

[​IMG]

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

1.it's only as bad to someone who doesn't understand things, like you.
    2. except your threads.
    3. you sure, did you ever consider sleeping with a gun? what kind of gun did you consider sleeping with? if it't not a black one it might be racist you know.......
    4. I don't remember that, but it does seem to be the ultimate goal for many liberals.
    5. of course anything that counters your feelings is suspect :rolleyes:
    and the NRA, and christians and whites and..............

11. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

I dislike idiot gun owners. but hey you know someone on the net so well and all.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

please, you are so obvious to everyone.

13. steve knight, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016

steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

man you just love to accuse others don't you? you accuse me and then go and do what you accuse me of doing. and then you go back to you liberals again. your generalizations make mine look like a walk in the park. Maybe I should say you conservatives huh?
    well since you can't see how you do what you accuse me of. You have no clue what I like or dislike. you actually think I am serious on here. I just like to argue and watch people like you squeal about how great your views are. You just love to lump them all together. I speak out about things it does not mean that I like or hate them. With you yes it does cause you are so black and white. me I have shot guns and I have been shot at. I could give a crap about guns.They are boring and they make killing easy and so0metiems they make people stupid. but I do love to point out the silliness that is america with guns. I watch you whine about gun laws but you do nothing to make good laws you just complain.
    and as usual instead of discussing this insurance thing you start attacking You liberals.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

blah blah blah, already discussed the insurance thing. you are obvious to everyone steve, no worries I still love you :D

15. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

Stand Your Ground is beautiful!

Self-defense is a natural right!

If you violate my personal space and threaten my life, I am going to shoot you center mass!

16. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Who said liberals want to give forced handouts to big insurance, an industry that otherwise belches how it hates government involvement in a "free market" and especially when liberals are all said to be anti-business commime and stuff?

I also wonder how history would have turned out if Nixon did get his universal healthcare plan through, companies would have less to bleat about because of "high insurance costs killing their profits" and other reasons... (yes, we all know understaffed clinics mean people wait. High costs also mean people wait and most of us have dealt with enough high wait times, doesn't anyone want to become a doctor anymore? Even to hand out scrips for dermatology-related issues since new customers/clients/guinea pigs/etc always have to wait months before the original consult, cuckoo as that is?)
    I wanted to click "like" but your first two sentences sound a little too campy and comedic to take seriously. But your third sentence is absolutely correct. So I'll click "like" anyway.

17. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

you must not have looked much into how it has worked in florida. it has been abused and used and seems to work mostly with white shooters. unarmed people being shot people who start the fight then shooting the person and getting away with it. even gang member using it.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you expose yourself everyday & then complain when other point it out.
    2 to chest and one to to head is irrelevant, just shoot till the threat ends :D

19. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

so brave!!

20. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

you expose yourself with you liberals all the time but then act like you are better. like I said you have no clue but as usual as with you liberals you are so sure. it really happens when you don't want to look at the bad parts of the things you believe in.

21. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Step 1: create a lot of fear of others, exploiting existing prejudices against some minority groups.
    Step 2: create legislation that minimises personal liabilities for using weapons against others.
    Step 3: got to step 1 and sell weapons. Lots of weapons. And ammo.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

1 like Hillary's super predators comments?
    2. like passing prop 47 that released 1000's of criminals into the streets while the severity of crimes say stealing a gun was diminished from felony to misdemeanor?
    3. Obama & Hillary are indeed the best firearm sales men :D

23. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

man you just can even make one post about this subject can you? but I know it is all those you liberals that cause you to go off subject.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I addressed the subject, you simply fail to comprehend what is being posted :D

25. samiwas macrumors 65816

Wait a minute...who is it that can't be appeased?