Flynn selling house to pay legal bills in Trump probe

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, Mar 6, 2018.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

From ABC

2. samcraig macrumors P6

3. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

You swear you allegiance to Trump and in the end you'll get screwed as he leaves you high and dry in his wake, we've seen it time and time again.

4. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

If people were real Democrats, they would never buy that house /S.

5. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

I’d ask if this is his only house. I doubt it.

Annnd a paragraph in, its not. To which I say boo hoo.

6. 0007776 Suspended

He should have done his research before joining with Trump to see that everyone he touches gets screwed over.

7. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

I’m not disputing that, but Flynn has always been a snake in the grass. He’s a “fixer” just like Manafort (who specializes in rehabbing authoritarian leaders PR image so they could be useful to the West/interested parties). There’s an entire network of people that do these things, it’s funny that it took Trump being elected for even a photon of light to be shed on it.

8. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

The difference is Trump goes out of his way to surround himself with people like this. No other White House in history has ever been this corrupt, look at how much has been uncovered in just a single year.

9. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

Oh I totally agree, he’s giving Reagan a run for his money on most corrupt administration (Reagan leads the pack in administration officials being convicted...purely because we gave up on the rule of law during the Bush II administration).

That said, these people are just getting caught because they flew too close to the sun. “Fixers” are supposed to be in the shadows to allow for plausible deniability. This merry group of *******s either aren’t too bright, or hubristic enough to believe that it doesn’t matter they’re out of the shadows at this point.